Table of contents
- Features Of WorldBox
- What’s New in Recent Update:
- What Users Saying About WorldBox
- How to Download, Install, and Use WorldBox Mod Apk?
If you are looking for WorldBox MOD APK or If you want the Hack Version of WorldBox – Sandbox God Simulator With Free Shopping. then you are here at the right place, in this post we will share with you WorldBox MOD APK v0.14.5 (Unlimited Money)
Guys WorldBox is a free god and simulation Sandbox game. In this free Sandbox god game, you can create life and watch it prosper! Spawn sheep, wolves, orcs, elves, dwarves, dragons, zombies, and other magical creatures! Even UFO! Civilizations can craft and build houses, and roads and go to war with each other.. And so far it has been downloaded more than 10,000,000+ times. And it is available for both android and ios users.
WorldBox is a free god and simulation Sandbox game.
In this free Sandbox god game, you can create life and watch it prosper!
Spawn sheep, wolves, orcs, elves, dwarves, dragons, zombies, and other magical creatures! Even UFO!
Civilizations can craft and build houses, and roads and go to war with each other. Help them survive, evolve and build powerful civilization!
Features Of WorldBox
Create the world of your dreams
You will have the power of God when you play WorldBox. You can build and destroy anything you want. Everything is in your hands. Have you ever wished to become a god to restructure and rebuild the world? You have the chance when you use WorldBox. You can also create something ridiculous (like dropping Orcs on the Elf’s territory) and see what happens.
It’s important to pay attention to the capabilities of your powers, including saving and loading existing worlds, creating new worlds, and setting up rules for them, which are all listed at the bottom of the screen. It doesn’t take a tutorial from the system to start the game once you know these things.
As soon as you have a small piece of land available, you can begin to cultivate creatures. In Civilization, this is done with abilities. You can easily create a village or kingdom in just a few clicks. Nevertheless, you don’t want to let the people live peacefully.
You want to make their lives a little harder. Drop dragons, monsters, or natural disasters from nature. You will quickly discover if humans can survive. They will be pushed to the brink of extinction if they cannot overcome the dangers of nature and the laws of the world.
A few simple controls are available in WorldBox. You can create humans just by selecting the appropriate species, then touching any area on the map, and they will be dropped there. Zooming in/out or moving to another area can be done with two fingers or by dragging.
Creativity tools available in a wide variety
A natural or manufactured disaster can be used in the Forces of Mass Destruction section. You can also use actions in the Laws icon to regulate interactions between countries, peoples, and animal representatives.
A path of peaceful progress initiates benevolent relations between neighboring countries and the development of colonies. The foreign policy of the formed states and animal behavior depends solely on the player. WorldBox triggers a branch of aggression when the peaceful coexistence feature is disabled.
A VARIETY OF DISASTERS
In essence, it’s an art kit that allows you to create and observe the evolution of creatures and civilizations. It’s a sandbox for the exploration of different types of disasters and watching civilizations and creatures evolve. All you need is an internet connection and creativity.
Create your pixel art world by using different tools, magic, and brushes, or you can use the pixel art world creator if you want an easier way to create your pixel art world.
A free tool that lets you create pixel art worlds and watch their evolution is The WorldBox. It’s like a set of tools where you can create and watch the world evolve.
It’s time to destroy something
Gods are capable of creating life as well as destroying anything. You can accomplish this by using TNT, a highly explosive form that explodes and burns when it comes in contact with the ground. At the destructive power tab, you can use many ways to accomplish this.
In addition, you can eliminate half of the living creatures in the world by using mines, atomic bombs, meteorites, or infinity coins, as Thanos did in Avengers: Infinity War.
In addition to monsters and disasters, there are other ways to cause destruction as well. Can you introduce some fire dragons to your newly created kingdom or village so that you can see how humans try to fight them? Watch tornadoes, lightning, or even a firestorm sweep across the landscape.
Civilizations from around the world
The game lets you populate lands with humans, orcs, dwarves, and wood elves. There are several civilizations with unique characteristics and preferences. It is enough to place several representatives of creatures in chosen places to establish a settlement.
Use the functions that define the boundaries of countries and cities. Settlements do not require player intervention to live their own lives.
Among the many things you can see on the map, people cut trees, build houses, and roads, while dwarves mine ore and build dwellings, and elves build beautiful buildings or cultivate fields. Without fauna, it is impossible. Put birds, and animals on continents, send fish into water, and insects into the atmosphere.
LAND, SEA, AND SKY
With the WorldBox, you can observe, learn, and play with the land, sea, and sky from a top-down perspective. It is a free and easy-to-use simulation sandbox for education, research, and entertainment.
Using different free tools and brushes you can also create a pixel art world by using different pixel types for coloring. The WorldBox lets you build your worlds or explore some included ones.
The rich arsenal of God
It lets you send acid rains and atomic bombs, or create unique underground worms to your subjects, both fictional and related to natural phenomena.
WorldBox gives you a wide range of tools, both fictional and natural. Watch little people cope with all the cataclysms and animals. At first, you will only need one bear to destroy half a village. Your test subjects, however, develop rapidly and their technology level increases.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES
A certain amount of space is covered in this game, which requires you to create an ecosystem that evolves on its own. You can also simulate natural disasters like meteorites, volcanoes, lava, tornadoes, geysers, etc. A pixel world, a living creature, a pixel empire, and a pixel to life are also achievements in the game.
In this game, you can build a civilization from scratch, choosing from a range of base building options, while customizing color schemes and textures to make your civilization stand out. From there on, you can watch your civilization thrive as your citizens go about their daily lives.
It is also possible to watch in horror as natural disasters destroy the world. If you are familiar with the genre, WorldBox is similar to games like Minecraft and Terraria. Your world is a sandbox, and you can add your challenges, disasters, and achievements.
What’s New in Recent Update:
– added: boats ahoy ahoy
– added: new building docks
– added: new pathfinding system
– added: transport boats will move armies and colonists across ocean
added: trading boats will move between docks and generate gold
– added: fishing boats will generate food
– added: orc, dwarf and elf zombies!
– added: zombies can now wear some gear of the original host
– added: zombies will have now differing heads
– added: zombies will now inherit traits of their hosts… with surprising results
– added: different heads for demons and cold ones
– added: [PC] click on unit with right click will open unit inspector
– added: Poncho’s burger heads
– added: Glonk’s trunk heads
– added: message in main window when a new update is out
– added: new mountain tiles
– added: more info for unit inspector window
– added: tornadoes will now interact with a few more powers
– added: tornadoes can now move in all directions!
– added: tornadoes will now accelerate/decelerate more naturally
– added: tornadoes can grow to massive sizes
– added: more animations for tornadoes
– changes: improved a few icons
– changes: improved sprites and animations for bears, wolves, sheeps, bunnies, cats
– changes: zombies will not attack buildings any longer – they want brains!
– changes: bears will not attack buildings any longer – they are not tasty enough
– changes: decreased damage for bears
– changes: archers will attack buildings with arrows
– changes: flame tower can target buildings now
– changes: more variations for godfinger behavior
– changes: renamed wild sword into Ignizherziander o7
– changes: bears won’t randomly spawn anymore to murder early settlers
– changes: cities will expand zones only from zones with their buildings
– changes: more variety in human village names
– changes: zombies now take the “un” name of the original unit
– fixed: units won’t go into lava anymore
– fixed: favorite icon stuck on ground when using magnet on units
– fixed: dead headless bodies that stayed forever
– fixed: non-existing empty kingdoms stayed in kingdom relationships
– fixed: tornadoes have their lifetimes shortened, and a bit more random logic
– added: new unique power – crabzilla. Become the giant crab, the destroyer of worlds!
– added: new power – curse. Make stats worse. Removes blessing
– added: new power – skeleton. They can spawn with different weapons
– added: new power – zombie infection. Infect whole towns with zombie virus!
– added: new power – corrupted brain. Makes units nearby mad
– added: 8 new bows items for range attacks
– added: 2 new statues
– added: slash effects animation for fighting
– fixed: non-premium powers in the pool of premium powers in ad rewards
– fixed?: units still take worse items after kills
– fixed: beetle and bugs turn into chickens on death in water
– fixed: tornado doesn’t destroy tiles after it’s affected with force/magnet
– fixed: inspect tool on child shown 2 heads
– fixed: units stop moving when fighting demons on fire tiles
– fixed: energized trait triggers when baby grow up
– fixed: ufo and santa doesn’t damage the ground when fallen
– fixed: boulder have water splash when hitting lava
– fixed: saved conway game of life not loading
– fixed: blessing not restoring health when applied first time
– fixed: inventory items showing too close in unit window
– fixed: magnet doesn’t have highlight
– fixed[MacOS]: mobile premium button is showing on first start up
– changes: only units with weapons in their hands can become warriors now
– changes: elves won’t auto generate wood anymore
– changes: bandits will spawn now with weapons and can take other unit’s equipment
– changes: improved attack system. Some units and weapons can hit multiple targets
– changes: weapons have more stats now. Range, area of effect, critical chance, attack rate
– changes: wood gained from trees 1 -> 3
– changes: dragon speed 50 -> 60
– changes: dragon health 600 -> 1000
– changes: ufo health 100 -> 500
– changes: decreased screenshake for ufo attacks
– changes: increased nuke damages 100 -> 10000
– changes: first blacksmiths job will be assigned when village have 15 people, instead of 30
– changes: diplomacy – is “supreme” opinion changed from -50 to -100
– changes: civs have preference for their weapons now
– changes: fighting adjustments. Dodge and accuracy stats replaced with attack rate and critical hit chance.
– changes: some traits and items will give percent increase to unit stats, instead of straight bonus
– changes: level up experience requirements for units will grow with level
What Users Saying About WorldBox
What a fun game!! The only limit really is your imagination, it’s possible to build and experiment for hours on this game! And the best feature… The constant improvements – this keeps the game interesting and fresh. Recommendations: Ability to move the homes, farms, mines, castles, etc. Ability to alter the shape and size of towns. The implementation of noble houses, to keep track of which families control which cities/kingdoms. Also, the crown or leadership of a city stays within a family.
I love the game I play all the time but if they could add a thing where you can make your own character and a button that can make you the character you click on that all would be amazing I would play even more making characters becoming characters that would be awesome but overall the game is so fun plz play or you will never have fun ever again .
Keep the updates going but i wish that there is an auto fill [like when ur drawing u can put paint and they arent going in the lines an], inventory management [so that we can put our lil guys in with lava armor], walls, army formation and path finding because i god damn hate my people going through water
Features Of WorldBox MOD APK
- Free Shopping
- All Unlocked
- Premium Unlocked
How to Download, Install, and Use WorldBox Mod Apk?
- First of all, you have to uninstall the current WorldBox Game from your smartphone.
- Then download the WorldBox Mod Apk from the download link below.
- After downloading the WorldBox mod apk file, go to your Android Settings > Security.
- Here, turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option which asks to allow permission for installing third-party apps. Enable it.
- Now, return to the download folder and click on the WorldBox Mod APK file to start the installation.