You have been playing Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord for a while, and you have realized that some of the perks you chose many hours ago are not as useful as you originally thought.
Though in many games, this can be a problem, Bannerlord developers TaleWorlds decided to make life easy for all of us and gave players a way to respec their characters and reset their perks for each skill.
Recommended Read: Best Mods for Bannerlord
However, the problem with doing this is that most users would never find out how to do this if they didn’t search online for a guide.
So, here is the guide that will teach you how to reset your perks in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord and respec your character for a bit of money.
Table of contents
How to Reset Perks and Respec in Bannerlord
To reset your perks in Bannerlord, you will need to head over to a town. Here is exactly what you need to do once you are there:
- Go to the arena.
- Enter the arena.
- Talk to the Tournament Master.
- Choose the “These teachers who help people hone their skills and learn new habits… Can you help me find one?” dialogue option.
- Choose whether you want to reset the perks for yourself or a companion.
- Select the stat that the skill is part of (eg. Vigor, Intelligence).
- Choose the skill you want to reset the perks for and pay the amount the Master asked for.
After you have paid the Tournament Master, your perks would have reset, and you will be able to pick them all again.
The prices aren’t that high, as they seem to be around 1k per perk for that skill. If you have a high-level character you are trying to respec, make sure to prepare a lot of money. Luckily, there are many ways to make money fast in Bannerlord.
That’s everything you need to know about how to reset perks in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord!
Have any input or suggestions for this guide? Let us know in the comment section below.