Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town has a lot of friendly villagers who populate the titular town. Meeting and getting to know the local townsfolk is the key to a happy life, and if you so desire, you can even romance and marry one of them! Today, we’ll be focusing on Popuri, the sweet flower girl. Here is how to marry Popuri in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town!
Romancing Popuri in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
Like the other bachelors and bachelorettes, you must gradually build up your friendship with Popuri by talking to her every day, giving her gifts she likes, and trigger her special heart events.
To get started, here’s a complete gift guide for her. Present of the special, loved, or liked gifts to Popuri to get a big boost in love points, or LP. Avoid giving her anything from the disliked or hated list.
- Special: Bibimbap, Omelette Rice, Tamagoyaki
- Loved: Apples, Eggs, Apple Pie, Baumkuchen, Boiled Egg, Bracelet, Brooch, Candied Peels, Cake, Chocolate, Chocolate Cookie, Cookie, Diamonds, Dress, Earring, Eggs Benedict, Face Pack, Fruit Juice, Grilled Apple, Ice-cream, Lotion, Madeleine, Mandarin Orange, Necklace, Orangette, Pancake, Perfume, Pink Diamond, Pudding, Quiché, Relax tea, Sandwich, Strawberry, Strawberry Milk (Recipe), Sun Block, Tangerine Bread
- Liked: Alpaca Wool, Mayonnaise, Milk, Yarn, Ajillo, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Bagna càuda, Baked Corn, Bamboo Shoot Rice, Bread, Churros, Flour, Emerald, French Fries, French Toast, Grape Juice, Honey, Ketchup, Neapolitan, Okonomiyaki, Pet Snack, Pineapple, Pine Juice, Pink Cat Flower, Popcorn, Relax tea Leaves, Ruby, Sapphire, Stew, Strawberry Cake, Sweet Potato, Topaz, Toy Flower, Yam Dessert
- Disliked: Ores, Agate, Alexandrite, Ball, Buckwheat Flour, Chestnut, Chestnut Rice, Daifuku, Eggplant, Fluorite, Garnet, Green Pepper, Jade, Mix-o-re, Mixed Juice, Mont Blanc, Moonstone, Oden, Orichalcum, Philosopher’s Stone, Pot-au-feu, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Potage, Red Pepper, Rice Cake, Roasted Chestnuts, Sandrose, Tinjaolose, Turnip, Turquoise, Vegetable juice, Zenzai
- Hated: Colored Grasses, Building Materials, Ancient Fish Fossil, Bodijizer, Bodijizer XL, Boots, Chicken/Rabbit Feed, Empty Can, Fish Bone, Fodder, Lettered Pin, Mountain Grape Water, Pirate Treasure, Poisonous Mushroom, Premium Grape Juice, Spicy Fried Vegetables, Spicy Margherita Pizza, Spicy Pepper Steak, Spicy Ramen, Spicy Sandwich, Tomatosetta Stone, Turbojolt, Turbojolt XL
You can give Popuri one gift every day. If you don’t see an item listed here, that means it’s neutral, and it will have no effect on Popuri’s LP with you.
You can check Popuri’s current LP by looking at the colored heart next to her name in dialogue boxes. Here’s the list of colored hearts:
- 0 LP: Black
- 10,000 LP: Purple
- 20,000 LP: Blue
- 30,000 LP: Green
- 40,000 LP: Yellow
- 50,000 LP: Orange
- 60,000 LP: Red
Next up, you’ll have to trigger all of Popuri’s heart events. Here’s a timetable for your convenience, alongside the LP requirement.
11:20 AM – 6 PM
“Yep! Who doesn’t?”
6 AM – 12 PM
Mon – Sat
10:10 AM – 1 PM
“All work and no play…”
11:20 AM – 1 PM
Mon, Wed – Sat
“I think Popuri’s right.”
10 AM – 1 PM
“It looks surprisingly decent.”
10 AM – 1 PM
Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun
South Mineral Town
“What’s next, fetch?”
Once you’ve seen all of Popuri’s heart events, the next step is to boost her up to 60,000 LP. Her heart should be a vibrant red when you’ve hit this LP.
Now, you need to upgrade your house and purchase the large bed, which gives you enough space for you and your spouse to sleep in. Once you’ve done so, you can purchase a Blue Feather from Jeff’s Store for 1,000 gold.
Equip the Blue Feather, and then present it to Popuri at any time. If you’ve fulfilled all the prerequisites, she will accept your proposal, and you’ll be married in a few days!
If she declines, make sure that you’ve done everything, including getting her LP up to red heart and seeing all of her heart events. Once you’ve double-checked everything, simply retry with the Blue Feather and hope for the best.
That concludes our guide on how to marry Popuri in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. If you have any other tips or questions on the marriage process, let us know in the comments below!